Sunday 19 June 2011

Autumnal Colours

Good afternoon on the wet summers Sunday. Weather dose not know what to do with its self of late dose it. Thought I would share another card with you. If you have not guessed as yet Lilli of the valley are my favourite stamps to play with. Just love the face on this little princess, She reminds me of my daughter. In the original stamp shes kicking a present, I wanted it to appear that shes kicking the autumn leaves so I just inked up the part of the stamp I wanted to use and added punched out leaves in place of the gift on the stamp.


Recipe
Card blank
Papers Kaiser craft peachy keen collection
Sewing machine
Distress ink vintage photo
Die cuts  tree & corner caps
Punches circle (for the notches out of corners)
and 2 different sizes for the leaves
stamp Lilli of the valley
little bit of ribbon
stickles on her dress & tiara

Well thats it for today
catch you again soon
Huggles
Klare :O)  x

.........oh oh I almost forgot why dont you pop on over to
 get your molly bloom stamps out for this months challenge.




 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...