Friday 9 September 2011

Lili of the valley - dandelion clock

Good afternoon, slow progress on the decorating bedroom situation, hubby keeps saying you cant rush it ...grrrr. sick of dust from sanding celling and walls, already gone through one pot of filler for all the dings & dents in wall. So to get away from it all I hid in my craft room. while he sanded filled & sanded some more.
I pulled out my Lili of the valley - dandelion clock stamp & prima papers
I am really pleased how this card turned out. Usually I think the cards I make are just ok & every one Else's are so much better. But this card I really like.
Got a little stuck at one point & it was close to going in the bin.
 Had gap above image that nothing I put in place worked.
 So left it over night & came back to it & added the banner at top & the butterfly.
Love the toadstools, A new stamp I got last week from
The inside of card, feel it missing a little some thing ...hmmm
may add some more to this yet. Maybe a feather under butterfly ? don't know

Recipe
White card for base
Red paper from the prima botanics collection
Postcard paper from my stash sorry no make wrote on it, as is the green paper
around image.
Image: Water colour paper,
Distress inks to colour image:
 tattered rose-skin
scattered straw-hair
aged mahogany- top, flowers, shoes
milled lavender and tattered rose- skirt, wings
vintage photo- sole of shoes, distress edges
peeled paint - grass & dandelion
broken china-sky
Toad stools
vintage photo-underside of cap, stalk
aged mahogany- tops cap
also used perfect pearls as paint- perfect copper, forever red
pearl pen for white spots
All edges of papers were distressed with vintage photo distress ink
Sew machine - stitch edges of layers
Small bit of scrap lace used just peeping out from taer in paper
Feathers- black feather thanks to my pet chicken, white feather from shops,
black & white spot feather from the guinea fowl at the stable where I keep my horse.
seam binding-was cream dyed it with tattered rose distress ink
Selection of flowers-from wild orchid crafts
 Pearls sprays, & stick on pearls
Dies- ovals,  Magnolia DooHickey Tilda Lace Die,tim holtz baroque
Stamps- lili of the valley- dandelion clock toadstools by kars,
think the butterfly is kars stamp too.
with love stamp is an old one don't know make
Extras- small crystals on flowers are stones I use for nail art they are really tiny
glamour dust on skirt, wings, flower heads, butterflies

Well best get on and do something today
bYe ByE
HuGgLeS
Klare
:O)
x





1 comment:

  1. HI Klare! Love you giving your chicken a shout out!! And the Guinea Fowl :-) Love this card. Caz has got some really lovely things in, don't you think? Kxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...