Thursday 1 September 2011

The paper lane challenge 03 - Anything but a card

Hi, sorry I have not posted in a little while, but  been busy.  Been trying to sort my bedroom out as we are finally getting round to decorating it. Only bought the wall paper and some of the paint,  2 years ago.  Probably take another 2 years now. The room is stripped,artex removed from celling.and walls  are getting sanded, Once they done it will be,  Ready for  my hubby to get started.
 Never mind . Any way on to the paperlane challenge for this month. It was my turn to decide what the challenge was to be. So I choose Anything but a card, because theres so many other things you can do with your stamps. Than just use them to make a cards.

I choose to make a lantern
(Please never leave candles burning unattended)
I used 2 of the molly stamps. I am in to toad stools at the moment, and molly looked right at home perched on top.
 and here is the back view , I added more toadstools and a Tim Holtz die cut tree with frosted  leaves

side view
And here's the charm, I made that hangs on the front.
To get the toadstools so small from stamped image for the charm, I used shrink plastic

Recipe
Oatmeal shade of linen card
Acetate run through embossing folder to give texture.
Dies used Tim holtz, flourish, and tree
Charm, Old broken necklace, butterfly, shrink plastic for toad stools, frosted  leaves, fishing swivel clasp
Viva decor pearl pen ( for 3d pearls dots on toadstools)
Lovely organza wine red ribbon
Rubber stamps , Molly sitting, and toad stools
and a selection of copic markers


All ribbon, die cutters frosted leaves, butterfly charm, card and stamps, pearl pen, card, used are available at the paperlane shop (Northallerton)

Hope many of you who entered the last Molly challenge, will join us on this challenge
We look forward to seeing your wonderful creations of
Why don't you go and cheek it out and
show us what you can come up with.  You could win a stamp from
the BRAND NEW Molly Blooms 'Winter Wonderland Collection'
Its so new its not in shops yet but here's a sneaky peek of the collection, 
I have my eye on a few of these stamps and a few ideas for them, whizzing round my head.
The collection  will soon be available to buy at
 
Thank you for dropping by. Happy crafting and enjoy the rest of your day.
Huggles
Klare
:O)
x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Klare! Lovely to see you today! This lantern is so lovely! Really pretty :-) did you treat yourself to new stamps?? Kxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...